Welcome to our world of exquisite designs crafted with the utmost care and passion! As a small business, we take pride in sourcing the most luxurious and distinctive fibers like cashmere, linen, and cotton to bring you unparalleled quality in every piece. But what's the secret to ensuring your cashmere stays fresh, vibrant, and oh-so-soft for a lifetime? Allow us to share our expert tips and tricks, so you can cherish and flaunt your cashmere treasures for years to come.
- Try hanging rosemary in your wardrobe, it's a great organic alternative to keeping moths away
- Do not hang cashmere for long periods of time as it will reshape your garment
- Pilling on cashmere is a natural characteritic of the long fibres and can easily be removed using a cashmere comb (also available on our store). It is not a sign of poor quality when it comes to cashmere and is unavoidable. Taking time every season to gently run over your knit with a comb will keep your piece in top condition.
Hand wash instructions for cashmere
- Fill a sink with clean lukewarm water
- Using a fine garment detergent or cashmere wash add the reccomended amount to the water (we reccomend the Launderless cashmere shampoo although a regular baby shampoo works equally as well)
- Turn your garment inside out and submerge in water gently squeezing suds through it.
- Spot treat any problem areas and massage gently with fingertips. rinse and repeat where necessary and allow the garment to soak for 10 minutes.
- Drain the sink and rinse the garment with cool water until water runs clear.
- Gently press water out and place it lengthwise on a clean, dry towel. Roll up the towel and press with your palms to squeeze out excess water avoiding any wringing or twisting.
- Remove the garment from towel and smooth it out onto its original shape. Lay the garment flat on another dry towel and allow it to air-dry.
- Button up cardigans and pull buttons straight and ensure that sleeves and hems are laid flat to avoid wrinkles.