We recommend caring for each time as stated on their attached label. If cared for correctly this fabric will become softer and more luminous with age and our bespoke pieces can be passed down to generations to come.
- Steer clear of harsh laundry detergents, we recommend a mild detergent formulated for delicate fabric.
- Tumble drying your linen garments will not affect the quality, we recommend to do so after a wash for extra softness.
- To keep white linens white, try hanging them in the sun to dry.
- It is a natural feature of linen to wrinkle, we recommend ironing whilst slightly damp.
- Launder any stains while fresh, we reccomend using soda water for anything stubborn.